1) We spend more on daughters wedding than on her education.
2) We live in a country where seeing a policeman makes us nervous rather than feeling safe.
3) In IAS exam, a person writes a brilliant 1500 words essay about how Dowry is a social evil. Impresses everyone and cracks the exam.
One year later same person demands a dowry of 1 crore, because he is an IAS officer.
4) Indians are very shy and still are 121 Crore.
5) Indians are obsessed with screen guards on their smartphones even though most come with scratch proof Gorilla Glass but never bother wearing a helmet while riding their bikes.
6) Indian Society teaches
‘Not to Get Raped’, rather ‘Don’t Rape’ !
7) Reserved people get more benefit than deserve people…!
8) The worst movies earn the most.
9) A porn-star is accepted in society as a celebrity, but a rape victim is not even accepted as a normal human being.
10) Politicians Divide us, Terrorists Unite us.
11) Everyone is in a hurry, but no one reaches on time.
11) Priyanka Chopra earned more money playing Mary Kom, than Mary Kom earned in her entire career.
12) Its dangerous to talk to strangers, but it’s perfectly ok to marry one.
13) Most people who fight over Gita and Quran, have probably never read any of them.
14) The shoes we wear are sold in air Conditioned showrooms, the vegetables we eat are sold on the footpath.
We live in a country where people belonging to different religions and cultural background live together. Respect and Act (of doing rightful work with correct intentions) is considered to be the best part of the Indian peoples. I am really astonish by this facts and want the people of my country to take an overview of the work before putting it into real act (implementation).